A diagnosis of diabetes comes with a whole new set of responsibilities, and a tracker can help you keep tabs on everything you need to do to stay healthy. Chart your glucose levels throughout the day and learn how your habits cause your blood sugar to rise and fall.
To learn your trends, take advantage of the additional features. Note medications, insulin intake, and your carb intake day to day. Stay on top of symptoms, like dizziness or fatigue, that indicate your blood sugar is out of balance. Record results of eye and foot exams, HbA1C tests, and a number of other markers of health.
Our diabetes tracker can help you:
- Track blood sugar at many points throughout the day
- See how long-term interventions, like exercise and diet, cause your glucose to change over time
- Catch yourself if your control is slipping, and make the right changes to get it back in target range
- Track your medications and symptoms
- Print out a copy for doctor visits
Whether you’re living with type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes, our tracker is here to help.